Monday 27 June 2011

22 June: The Chase & Thunder Sotrm

We CSC group decided to have our dinner in continental restaurant named "Chase". This was lebanese restaurant with continental food. Kim and reached very early around 5:30. It was really early dinner time for any standard. Anyway we waitied and talked on various things. Other team memberes started arriving after 6 pm.
 
I enjoyed Chicken Shawarma. It was really very different way of serving. I was served with shreded
chicken, sauce and bread all separately. I was supposed to make my own Shwarma. I liked the taste. it was really wonderful dinner.

We were about to leave the Chase, it started raining and then pouring. As we came down from lift to get taxi, it has become a storm. We requested one of shop keeper security guy to help us in getting taxi. Finally we got taxi and back to our hotel. This rain fall was one of the heaviest since we are in Nigeria.

Guess what , I got a shop just in the same complex of Chase, who sold Beer. Finally my search is over, I got a crate of Star Beer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment