Friday 17 June 2011

15 June : The BLAKE

Day started very good in the work front. We prepared well for the education to the NITDA staff on project management. Kim did a good job in compiling the presentation and putting everything together.

Our Client , Dr. Gambo from NITDA (National Information Technology Development Agency) took us to Live Nigerian Band, which is played in BLAKE resort. They started with RAP, some comedy and finally Nigrian Band played Local and Continental music. The first few artists displayed their art of balancing things like rotating plate, chair, table etc. It was really worth appreciation. Lateron I was touched by few songs sung by Visually challanged person. His voice was really good.
After each show the artists goes to diferent table and expect people to give some money.

When the actual live Band started playing everyone was dancing and enjoying the music. The place was full of energy. Specially those one who were dancing on the stage were really very energetic.


My client was dancing too. He gave me a quick lesson on African dance and he also took meto dance. I was just following his steps. I know I wasn't good at all. We returned around 2:30am.


Kim and I really enjoyed the place and ambience.

No comments:

Post a Comment