Thursday 16 June 2011

12 June : Our Anniversary

Day started with a call to my wife (in India). I really really wanted to be with her. I wish I could. But life is
different,always doesn't work with your wishes.

I met other team members of this program came from Aus,China, Canda, India US etc. We wenttogether to ATM , superstore ,Money x-change etc. Later in the day Lawrence had planned a city tour. That was really good experience. Tho this was not the Nigeria I wanted to see.

We had an formal dinner with Government officials at 6 PM. We all were at 7pm except host and the government officials. Finally they strated arrived frome one by one at 7:30. It appeared to me those government officials were more excited for being we here that we were. It was good experience of first Nigerian meeting and culture.

In whole dayI tried several times to call Kirty, No Luck exceptone short call. It was my second miss of the day since we are married. The mobile network gives hard time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment