Thursday 16 June 2011

13 June: AUS Plug with UK Socket

It was first working day with client. I wanted a cup of coffee. There was a very good steel kettle in the room. I filled with water and tried to plug in the socket. It didn't go through. I took few futile attempts. Later on I noticed that the Plug was AUS and Socket was UK, which obviously wont fit and didn't fit. Thankfully I had universal travel adapterwhich did the job and I had a coffee. Later I came to know that it wasthe case in all rooms.

Dhara Bati had fever
Later in the day I came to know Bati and Dhara had fever. I really really wanted to talk to Bati but couldn't. They visited doctor and in a day they were back to normal. I was bit tenssed with Dhara as she hasnotyet adjusted to Indian climate and environment. After all she is just 3 months. I love  them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment